Connecticut (CT) Lottery Results: -Connecticut, also known as CT lottery was created in 1971 by the government and its first ticket was sold on 15th February 1972. Till now CT Lottery has delivered more than $9.5 billion for many valuable programs and causes. In the year 2018 only, not even players have won more than $791million prizes, but also CT Lottery has returned more than $345 million to the state general so as to provide the funding in the health sector, libraries, public safety, education and many more.
CT Funds Distribution: 3.5% goes to the general government, 0.5% goes to legislative, 8.1% to corrections, 26.8% to Non-Functional, 3.4% to Judicial, 1.6% to the regulation and protection, 1.2% to Conservation and Jurisdiction, 9.9% to health and hospital, 3.9% to Human service, 13.4% to Medicaid, 7.2% to the libraries and education services, 3.5% to higher education and 24.2% to educational department.
Connecticut Lottery Result
Current Draw games
Below games are drawn under CT Lottery:
- Play 3: A three-digit number game which is drawn twice in a day
- Play 4: Four-digit game and is quite similar to Play 3 game
- Cash 5: It is a 5 number game played at night, it basically just costs $1 and an addition may cost you 50 cent extra
- Lotto: It is the in-house jackpot game where the minimum winning amount is $1,000,000
- Lucky Links: It is played similar to tic-tac-toe, drawings are televised from Monday to Friday
- Keno: It is a 3-minute interval game in which more than 300 draws are made
It also offers Multi- jurisdiction games like Powerball, Mega Millions and Lucky for Life.
| Sat, Sep 08, 2018
|$114,000,000||$132,000,000 Tue, Sep 12, 2018|
| Sat, Sep 07, 2018
⑧⑩㊶ ⑩PB 54 68
|$187,000,000||$207,000,000 Tue, Sep 11, 2018|
Lucky For Life
|Thu, Sep 06, 2018 ⑭㉗㉙㊱㊴ ⑥Lucky Ball||$1,000||$1000 Mon, Sep 10, 2018|
|Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ⑨⑪⑮㉓㉜||$100,000||$100,000 Wed, Sep 12, 2018|
|Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ⑨⑰⑱㉑㉞㊹||$5,700,000||$5,800,000 Fri, Sep 14, 2018|
|Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ⑦③⑨||$500||$500 Wed, Sep 12, 2018|
|Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ⑨⑧④⑤||$5,000||$5,000 Wed, Sep 12, 2018|
Midday Lucky Links
|Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ②③⑤⑪⑭⑯⑰⑱||$50,000||$50,000 Wed, Sep 12, 2018|
Night Lucky Links
|Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ②⑪⑮⑯⑰⑳㉑㉒||$50,000||$50,000 Wed, Sep 12, 2018|
|Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ⑨⓪②||$500||$500 Wed, Sep 12, 2018|
|Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ⑧①④⑥||$5,000||$5000 Wed, Sep 12, 2018|
How to claim the prize?
- If the amount is less than $599, then it can be redeemed at any CT retailer’s location
- Amount up to $5000 can be either claimed via High-Tier claim center or at Lottery headquarters. Do ensure to bring two identity proof document with one of which at least having a photo.
- The amount more than %50,000 must be claimed in person at the lottery headquarters
Tickets can be claimed via emails as well provided the amount is less than $50,000. Mail the ticket (which is filled with your details as requested at the back) and two signed IDs to CT Lottery Head-quarter.
The winner has to claim his/her prize within 180 calendar days from the date of the drawing.
Taxes levied on the prize money:
As per the guidelines, 24% tax is levied at all the gambling winnings, if the winning amount is more than $5000. In order to have more information regarding the tax obligations, one may reach out to his/her tax advisors.
CT Lottery actively participates in CSR (Corporate service responsibility) activities and is committed to below four areas:
- Green initiative
- Game Sense
It is inculcating these practices in order to foster a sustainable supply chain. It along with retailers provide a significant revenue system which in turns provide proceeds to general fund, hence supporting good causes like environment, public health, education etc. For more USA Lottery.